Dental Hygiene Position available at Milestone Dental Clinic
100% Special needs Patients (adult/pedo) for hygiene care. Monday-Thursday (7:30 am - closing). Salary is negotiable based on experience (comparable to going rates for dental hygienists as able). Benefits include Medical, Paid Vacation, Holidays, CE Willing to train. We are flexible. For more information and to setup an interview please contact Milestone Dental Clinic @phone # 815-484-8678. (fax# 815-484-8680)
Predent student looking for employment to gain experience before starting dental school in August 2023. He was in Boy Scouts and knows Dr. Mirza. His name is Kyle Bailey - attached please find his resume. Give him a call if he would be a useful addition in your office and for him to gain experience. Resume 2022-Kyle Bailey.docx
Dental Office Space for Lease
Built out dental office space approx.1200 sq. ft. for rent. In Professional Building near Woodman's. 3 operatories - 2 plumbed. Some equipment, lab, cabinets, front desk. Potential for larger space. Excellent starter opportunity. Dental specialists in the building. For more info contact: 815-636-2992.
Dental Hygiene Coordinator For Hire- RVC
Position Title: Administrative Assistant II (Dental Hygiene)
Dept: Nursing & Allied HealthReporting Relationships
Employee Status: Full-time
Type: Support Staff Association
Salary: $16.06 - $22.90/hour, effective 7/1/2022
Issued: December 2017
Revised: December 2021
To save time applying, Rock Valley College does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas for this position at this time.
Reports to: General supervision is received from the Dean of Nursing & Allied Health Division.
Supervision Exercised: Supervision is exercised over student workers.
Using independent judgment and minimal supervision, provide advanced clerical support and reception functions involving multiple computer software and complex office equipment, and supervision to student workers. Must exercise mature judgment in handling of frequent routine and infrequent non-routine day-to-day basic office duties, as well as practice advanced reasoning and mature critical and analytical thinking skills. Assist other staff with office duties and projects as necessary. Model excellent customer service to students, faculty, administration, staff, and internal/external customers through all methods of contact. Confidentiality and discretion are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Related duties may be assigned.
- Proficient in facilitating all methods/levels of communication, including telecommunication, written, oral, and computer documentation with sound judgement and skill with all internal and external customers.
- Read and route incoming mail. Locate and attach appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Utilize comprehensive knowledge of all activities of college and office, facilitate others, as appropriate.
- Resolve inquires, refer to appropriate departments and provide resource materials.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of college-wide resources in order to respond to questions for both internal and external customers.
- Independently prepare and/or revise correspondence, reports, memos, statistical tables, addresses and forms.
- Proofread completed documents to check for errors and make corrections.
- Conduct research and perform computations and routine statistical analysis regarding budget, grants, financial processes and government reports.
- Assist with and monitor budget reports.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, reserve and prepare facilities.
- Attend meetings as needed. Take minutes/notes as necessary/assigned.
- Make and maintain copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations, as needed.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- File, or code and arrange filing of, completed documents as well as purge files in accordance with statutory governmental regulations and/or college guidelines. Maintain filing system.
- Using tact and courtesy, the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with persons contacted in the course of work.
- Hire, manage, and evaluate student workers.
- Regular attendance is required and expected.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities of the Nursing & Allied Health Division and its Programs: Administrative Assistant II.
- Order and maintain supplies, and arrange for equipment maintenance.
- Load program course schedules.
- Verify adjunct teaching schedules and prepare documentation for payment.
- Provide support and assist with program accreditation requirements.
- Create, maintain, and preserve student/client records specific to program needs.
- Coordinate clinic schedule, make and maintain client appointments.
- Balance receipts each week from the Dental Hygiene Clinic and deposit funds.
- Collect and process radiation safety badges on a monthly basis.
- Maintain records of equipment in the Dental Hygiene Clinic.
- Help plan and execute program student convocation, including ceremony arrangements, arranging for a composite graduate class photograph, ordering pins, and plaque engraving.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 12 to 24 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read, understand and express oneself clearly. Ability to read and interpret documents such as faculty contract, policy manuals, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates and percents and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel (spreadsheet design and entry), database entry, Web page maintenance and ability to learn the college’s administrative software system as well as other select program software.
Preferred: Experience with Dentrix software is preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
Rock Valley College offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and group life and AD&D insurance. In addition, we offer optional flexible spending accounts, LTD, supplemental life insurance and AD&D for yourself and your dependents. SURS pension and optional retirement savings programs. Complimentary use of the Fitness Center for employee and spouse or domestic partner, Educational Assistance, and Tuition Waivers for employee and dependents, paid holidays, up to 20 days of vacation per year, 12 days paid sick leave each year, 3 personal days each year, which can accumulate up to 6 days. RVCare clinic onsite
Contact for more info and to apply:
Marie Navickis, DHSc, MSDHEd, RDH
Chair & Professor
Rock Valley College Dental Hygiene Program
Dental Receptionist For Hire
Dental receptionist: Must have experience with Eaglesoft. This position is 36 hours per week.
Responsibilities: Handling incoming and outgoing calls, eligibility verification while on initial phone contact, making appointments and confirming.
You must assemble chart paperwork and register the patient on admission to the office including Hippa and consents at each appointment. Collecting and disbursing money will be part of your job as will electronic billing through the 2 web portals that we use. . At this time, you have to take temp for Covid19 per our governor.
At the conclusion of appointment, you will go over post-op instructions, transfer prescriptions and help assistant ambulate patient to their transportation.
It is simple but requires just a little logic.
Call office to schedule interview.
Kurtis E Wirth, DDS 8159655233